STEERING COMMITTEE OF MCGILL TELEHEALTH
Responsibilities of the Steering Committee
- Plan and establish work priorities for telehealth with the McGill Steering Committee members.
- Facilitate and set up the different working committees.
- Closely monitor telehealth records.
- Represent the interests and priorities of the various partners of McGill to the , agencies, the other and different partners.
- Collaborate with the ministerial coordination centre in the development of telehealth.
- Work with the other to promote complementarity in telehealth.
- Liaise between the various partners in McGill.
- Ensure a transparent and continuous process of communication.
- Develop a strategic plan for telehealth that reflects the needs of all the McGill partners.
- Manage budgets allocated under the telehealth mandate.