Provision of cardiology services in McGill
Theprovides several elective services. Given below is the list of current services.
- Direct and/or indirect teleconsultations in real time:
- Arrhythmia and electrophysiology
- General cardiology
- Congenital cardiopathy
- Cardiac surgery
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Cardiac failure
- Pediatrics with ultrasound
- Checking pacemakers and defibrillators
- Teleinterpretations in non-real time:
- Sharing of the ECA of the in dedicated services corridors
For further details on the provision of services, priority criteria, workflows related to telecardiology and other reference documents, click on the appropriate link on the right.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the.