TELECONSULTATION IN THE REQUESTING SITE
Given below is a list of teleconsultation activities in the requesting site. Mapping that summarize these actions can be found in the Policies and Procedures Section.
Conclusion of the teleconsultation
- Print the report and ensure the follow-up with the attending physician. The responsibility for ensuring follow-ups and patient management lies with the requesting physician except in certain situations that should be specified when implementing the service.
- When the health professional from the provider site sends the teleconsultation report, store it in the paper or computerized file of the patient.
- Complete the satisfaction questionnaires:
- submit the questionnaires to the patient and health care professional;
- collect them, if possible;
- send the duly completed questionnaires to the by fax, email or post.
If you have any questions (or wish to obtain a copy of an above document), please contact the.