TELECONSULTATION IN THE REQUESTING SITE
Given below is a list of teleconsultation activities in the requesting site. Mapping that summarize these actions can be found in the Policies and Procedures Section.
Holding the teleconsultation
On the day of the teleconsultation, before the clinical activity begins:
- Install the required videoconferencing equipment and medical devices and make sure that everything is working properly.
- Greet the patient and o explain the teleconsultation proceedings to him; o help him to familiarize himself with the equipment and its functioning;
- ensure that he has read the pamphlet meant for him;
- check if he has received answers to all his questions;
- inform or remind him that he has the right to terminate the telehealth session at any time during its course;
- get him to sign the teleconsultation consent form, if this is not already done.
- Keep in mind the etiquette and helpful tips regarding telehealth and provide local participants with the other guidelines for facilitating the session.
If you have any questions, please contact the.