- You should be in the room 30 minutes before the start of the session with your data sheet in hand. To ensure that you install the videoconferencing system and carry out all the necessary preparations at the request of the participants, take the time to familiarize yourself with the key information in the data sheet.
- In case the videoconference is multipoint (participation of several remote sites), check if the connection has been made with the sites participating remotely. (Please note that the connection will be made automatically by the bridge 30 minutes before the start of the session. If there is no connection 30 minutes before the start of the session, please contact the bridge and provide them with the reservation number and your site’s axis number. These numbers can be found on the data sheet.
- In case of a point-to point IP-based connection (participation of a single remote site), contact the remote site by dialing its IP address as mentioned in the data sheet with the help of the remote control. Please refer to section 2 – Description of the system controls (page 4).
- Once connected, follow these steps:
a. switch on your microphone so that the other sites can hear you;
b. adjust the camera so that the participants can clearly see the participants in your room;
c. adjust the volume so that those who are present in your room can hear the 5. participants in other sites clearly. Please refer to Annex 1 for more details on this matter.
- Lastly, before the session begins, contact the connected sites to ensure that everything is working properly.