Most frequent problems:
- The following sign appears on the screen of the videoconferencing system:
This means that there is a communication problem at the network level. Make sure that the cables are properly plugged in and then restart the system with the remote control as follows:
- Press the “OK Menu” button;
- Go to the control panel tab (“Control Panel”) and confirm by pressing the “OK Menu” button;
- Go to the “Restart” button and confirm by pressing the “OK Menu” button.
- We cannot hear the other sites:
- Adjust the volume with the remote control. If the problem remains, contact the persons in charge of the bridge (the number is provided on the data sheet) to reset the connection.
- It is also possible that the remote site has not switched on its microphone. Request them to press the yellow button on the remote control to turn on their microphone.
- The other sites cannot hear us:
- If the symbol appears in the top right corner of the screen, this means that your microphone is switched off. Activate the microphone with the remote control.
- If the problem remains, contact the persons in charge of the bridge (the number is provided on the data sheet) to reset the connection.
- It is also possible that the remote site has not activated the volume. Show them how to increase the volume on the remote control.
- La plupart des micros de table son unidirectionnels, il faut s’assurer qu’ils sont orientés vers les personnes qui parlent afin d’obtenir d’une meilleure qualité sonore.
- The remote control is not working:
- First of all, make sure you point properly at the camera with the end of the remote control. Ensure that nothing is blocking the field of vision between the remote control and the camera. Finally, move closer to the system.
- If the problem remains, replace the batteries in the remote control with 4 AAA batteries. If the remote control still does not work, it could be damaged. Contact the person in charge of the videoconferencing room who will, in turn, call the .
- The other sites do not appear on screen or their images are frozen on the screen:
- Contact the bridge service (1-866-369-9223) so that the persons in charge of the technical department can solve the problem.
- If you are informed that a system or systems in the other sites are not connected to the network, directly contact the person in charge of each site (see the names and contact details in the data sheet) so that he/she turns on and/or connects his system. The bridge can then establish the connection.